1. Carres Grammar School have been using the services of Sleafordian Coaches for many years. Apart from providing school transport on a daily basis for students attending the school, they are used on a regular basis to provide transport to sports fixtures and educational visits. The school have been very satisfied with the services which they receive and look forward to continuing with this working relationship. The company have provided a first class service in terms of reliability, safety and always offer a friendly and accommodating service whether dealing with office and booking staff or the drivers which are deployed on the trips. It is excellent news for the school that the importance of safe travel is paramount in the companys service to the school as demonstrated by their recent approval onto the national transport safety group, BUSK UK's, Simply Safe scheme.
From Mr A Allen, Director of Community Sport and Facilities.
2. "I would like to pass on a big thank you for the way that Sleafordian handled our booking, travel details and for the day itself. The drivers were absolutely brilliant with everyone (particularly the staff dashing around). We had a really good trip and would recommend your service to others. Thank you so much, and in particular the drivers concerned"
Home-Start East Lindsey
3. Great assistance from the office staff, patient and helpful when we needed help. An enjoyable coach ride to a fabulous trip destination. The children loved the whole experience!
4. ''Thank you for transporting our wedding guests on 9th June. Everyone said how good you were and you got them there on time! Best wishes, Kay & Paul''
5. ''Thank you for the lovely trip to London will be using Sleafordian again and recommending to others. Shazie''
6. "Thank you for making our day perfect, the Decker was amazing! Jasmin & Stuart."
7. "Sleafordian are a great company - so professional and very pleasant. Thanks so much for organising them for us. Oldbury School, via Rand Farm Park "
8. The driver was brilliant on the day of hire and seemed very experienced in his job, he looked after us well. We would definately use you again, and will.
9. "The attitude of office staff & the driver was excellent. The driver was approachable and efficient with a smile!!"
10. "Staff are always polite, helpful and prompt to provide quotes and information. The bus driver was excellent and helpful to the teachers. Thanks"
11. "Hi there I just wanted to thank you so much for your services on the 7th Our Driver was polite, Patient and very helpful he made the trip to our wedding an absolute pleasure! Perfect! xxx"
12. "Would just like to thank you and your team for a very successful visit to Doncaster Dome yesterday. The driver was very friendly and flexible, which helped make the day a complete success. Please would you pass on our thanks to him. We look forward to working with you again in the future."
13. "We just wanted to pass on some comments from our staff regarding a booking we had on Wednesday taking them to the Embankment in London. They called in to say how impressed they were with the driver that day, he was extremely polite and helpful, despite some of the children being late back to the bus and having to make a diversion to collect a child's forgotten bag!! I know how easy it is for people to complain nowadays so felt you would appreciate some positive feedback, if you could pass the thanks on to the driver that day too it would be appreciated."
14. A quote from a school child on 27th February 2014 "I wish I could go on Sleafordian Coaches, as they are awesome... they're buses look nicer, they are never late and never let us down!!!"
London 2012 Olympic transportation
"I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the services that Sleafordian provided to Airwave for The Olympic Games.
Brian, Pawel & John were absolutely brilliant & their patience, professionalism, flexibility & cooperation was greatly appreciated, along with their friendly & enthusiastic attitude. It was an absolute pleasure to work with all three drivers, and in particular Brian, who seemed to go that extra mile to ensure that everything turned out just right. All efforts resulted in transport turning out very well for Airwave for The Olympic Games, and quite an achievement in such an amazing, but crazy city during one of the biggest events London will ever see. I wouldn't hesitate to use Sleafordian's services in the future & personally thank your team for doing such a great job."
CPC driver training
1. Following a recent unannounced JAUPT driver CPC audit the following comments were made.
"The trainer was confident and knowledgeable in the subject matter and was able to deliver this in a professional manner which ensured that all delegates took an active part in the progression of the course. Understanding was constantly sought from the drivers by the trainer using a variety of methods including various questioning techniques.
The trainer had researched the subject thoroughly and had sourced various training aids that gave the drivers the opportunity to experience different situations first hand."
Very well done to our trainer!
2. "I am writing to thank you very much for your delivery of the training course yesterday.
In my opinion it was generally accepted by the delegates that you did a very professional job with the material you had to deliver.
I have attended numerous courses in my life and can say your attitude and presence was excellent.
I have copied this note in to your MD Mark Broughton who I am sure has already recognized your professionalism and hard work."
"Cannot fault the course and how it was delivered - excellent *****"
"Very enjoyable and great instructor. Engaging course, plenty of good content. Refreshments very good"
3. ''Having recently attended the CPC course on the 14 August, I would like to pass on my thanks for an excellently delivered course. I was in attendance with other colleagues from Serco (RAF Cranwell), we all agreed that Jemma did a very professional job and made use of some excellent learning/training material. This was my final session of training, I can safely say it was by far the most interesting and professionaly delivered to-date.''
4. 'Thankyou for the very well delivered CPC course, would highly recommend.'
5. Following a recent unannounced JAUPT driver CPC audit the following comments were made - 2nd November 2012
' This was a well-organised and delivered course with all mandatory elements of approval being met; the training room was free from disruption and distraction, with enough seating and desk space for 20 people. The room was well ventilated and lit; facilities were adequate with toilets located close by. Refreshments were available within the room and accessible throughout. The trainer is an experienced teacher, having taught in primary schools prior to working for Sleafordian as a driver and trainer. The trainers knowledge and experience ensured that the course was enjoyable for all in attendance; the candidates were from mixed backgrounds, coach owner driver, company drivers, and army drivers, all appeared to be enjoying the course and provided excellent input to the course. The JAUPT approved course criteria were achieved during the period of assessment and there were no areas of development raised on this occasion.'
6. CPT East Midlands Regional Manager, Keith McNally commented: " I recently attended a day's Driver CPC training at Sleafordian. I have to say that this was a great example of how an operator has accepted it, developed quality courses for their staff and opened up these courses to other operators. There was a great amount of experience in the training room but nobody could have left that room saying that they didn't learn something or been made to think about their job/industry. It was clear that considerable thought and effort had been put into developing the materials for the day and these were presented professionally."