Monday - 0800 - 1700
Tuesday - 0800 - 1700
Wednesday - 0800 - 1700
Thursday - 0800 - 1700
Friday - 0800 - 1700
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Telephone: 01529 303333 / 414242
Fax: 01529 303324
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
1. We will take the details of your complaint and may ask questions that will assist us with our investigation. We will make you aware of the location of a copy of our Complaint Handling Policy should you wish to view it.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to a Manager, who will review the matter and speak to the member of staff who the complaint involves.
3. We will then contact you to discuss our findings and hopefully resolve your complaint.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review his/her own decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.